Saturday, April 6, 2013

More Easter Photos...

The weekend before Easter, we went over to the Swanteks to dye eggs.  Some of us had the right idea...and some of us didn't...

Ruby...we are dying the eggs, not eating them

Looking cute in the bunny ears

Keeping a close watch on his yellow bird Easter egg masterpiece

Hmm...are we back to trying to eat the egg?


Oliver posing with his thinking pose during Easter weekend

Luckily it was an amazing Easter weekend of weather and we were out wearing shorts and dresses.  Fun family shot

And now a family of bunnies

Oliver and Ruby playing together

Ruby finding her first egg in this year's back yard Easter Egg Hunt

Found another one!

Ruby and Julia on the hunt

I got this one...

Look how many I found

Can you please help open this up...I think there might be chocolate in this one...

Counting their eggs and finding the goodies inside

No comments: