Friday, December 16, 2011

Camping in the desert

Last week I attend the KEEN sales meeting in Phoenix. Unfortunately I didn't get the opportunity to golf, but the Waypoint team did get to go take some very cool tricked out Jeeps out in the desert to do some camping. Check out the photos below:

The crew packing up and getting ready for the adventure

The sun was setting but we thought we'd stop and check out the trails

This was a pretty cool section that we drove all the rigs down. It was too steep to take a running start with the vehicles. The name of the game was inch your way down and listen to the spotter.



That would be me in the driver seat staring down this drop

They told me to stop and pose for a picture...little did I know that the back passenger wheel is many inches off the ground right now...

The was a patch on the roof of one of the cars...I'm a fan of Starbucks...not so much guns

Sleeping quarters for some...I took the one on the white jeep...comfy! I just wish I would have had a sleeping bag when the temps got to a low of 34 degrees

Hanging with the team around the campfire in the desert

Rise and shine...coffee is served!

No comments: