Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time at the house in Hawaii

We had the most amazing spot to stay in Kona for the week - thanks so much Jim! House, pool, yard, and an incredible view. Here are a few photos taken from our adventures at the house.


Oliver looking cool in the glasses


Dad and O playing in the pool

An infectious smile and laugh
Oliver and Kendall kicking it inside for a bit


Here is a shot taken through a lego house door with the sunset in the background


Oliver and mom relaxing in and around the pool before sunset


Oliver jumping to dad shortly before sunset too


Kelly, Oliver, and Kendall doing some hula action before dinner


I thought this picture was funny. Oliver really liked to run back and forth in the grass. Although I'm not a huge fan of Oliver playing football - doesn't this picture look like he is a natural to be a wide receiver...I'm open!


The sunset from the deck...a nightly occurance





No comments: