Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Early November photos

Here are a few photos from early November:

Oliver and his basketball team getting ready for a team photo

Trying on the ski stuff to make sure it fits - the snow can't come soon enough

Best buds

Mom - can I get a treat?

Ruby getting her dance on with Kira and Taylor

Happy Birthday Lucy!

Kelly made the cake for Lucy's party...cute lion

Ruby and Zoey riding the carousel 

All smiles 98% of the time

Ruby checking out the Cramer twins

Ruby and Oliver with Grammi before Yo Gabba Gabba

I bid on Yo Gabba Gabba at Touchdown for Tots, but was out of town...looks like a great party!

Domino Stack Supreme


Selfie before family photos

At Starbucks getting a treat after photos

Which sport shall I play right now...hoops or soccer

Big shot

True North celebrated our first board meeting in which Jenny and I presented the business to Jean and Kelly.  We followed it with dinner...fun times!

Power Ranger Oliver

It's hard to see, but Oliver's class is singing at the Veteran's Day assembly


No comments: