Sunday, June 10, 2012

One more Hawaii Post...phone pics

I know it was a while ago and the last few posts were about Hawaii, but there are a few pics from the phone that I don't want to leave out...see below:

One of Oliver's favorite things about the airport is the taking the train to the S or N gates. Always have to sit in the front and drive the train.

Ruby was happy to arrive in sunny Kona

Family pic at the beach

Don't eat that sand Ruby!

Oliver and I on one of our morning runs. We hit the road 4 different days - all around 6-6:30am

Another trip to The Coffee Shack to have an awesome breakfast, great sights, and see the geckos again

After our breakfasts at The Coffee Shack - we always hit the park...Ruby loving the whale statue.

Here are both kiddos riding the whale

Daddy and Ruby getting in the shade

What an amazing shot of Oliver and Ruby...I love the way Oliver is looking at his baby sister

Highway to the Danger Zone!

Mommy and Ruby getting their nails done

Ruby thinking about snorkeling...that didn't last long

Oliver being on fashion trend with his scarf in 80 degree weather

Mommy and Son

Ruby taking a mid afternoon nap

Oliver spent some time on the beach digging for dinosaur bones...after we found a number of these bones - we put them together and realized we had just found a stegosaurus

All smiles

Last night on the island


So much fun...can't wait to go back!

No comments: