Thursday, April 19, 2012

Recent photos

Some more recent photos from the last week of the Stevens' family in action:

Ruby and Bogey playing on the blanket...Bogey is so gentle - it's great!

I went on a ride this past weekend with Brett and Tom. Decided to take a break on the way home at the park I asked Kelly to marry me at nearly 10 years ago...

The sun is out and that means more time out in the yard. Here Oliver and I are passing a ball back and forth to each other


That was good ice cream

Oliver and Kendall on their Strider bikes at the Bothell Landing Park


Tough work on the bikes...time for a break and a snack

Ruby is helping us work in the front yard...actually she was a champ by watching and playing. Oliver was a big time helper with his shovel and rake

Dad - this hat is too big for me

So Oliver and I went to get his shin guards and other soccer items to get ready for the upcoming season...just so happens that a frozen yogurt shop was across the street from the store

No comments: