Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oliver has been busy meeting...

Grandma and Grandpa Todd getting their first peek at Oliver


Nana Stevens and Oliver right after birth


Great Grandpa Dan showing his skills


Great Grandpa Dan's hand with Oliver's - 4 generations apart


Great Aunt Susan, Grandma Karen, and Great Aunt Helen - AKA The Three Amigos!


Nancy and Scotty - where's Buddy?

The Swanteks brought Oliver his actual Birth Day Birthday cupcakes - too bad for us that we had to eat Oliver's cupcake for him!

Barbara and the cute bugger


Shana, Brett, Hayden, and Oliver

Oliver and his 2 week old buddy Hayden

Jill, Matt, and soon to be little girl. Is this their first date?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Little O,
I'm so glad that you decided to blog about your first few day of life! Although I may be biased, you are definely one gorgeous baby boy. I have been dying to kiss those cute little cheeks just looking at your pictures. Nathan is excited to meet you as well and stayed up all night celebrating your arrival...much to his parents dismay ;-)
Keep on working on those baby push ups, you are looking strong (!) and try to let your mom and dad get some much needed rest.
Hugs and kisses from France,
libby

Kristy said...

I am thinking about you all every day (and I keep checking to see if there are any more pics). Can't wait to hear all about it. I wish I were there.
kristy